The Syrian army killed at least 28 civilians on Saturday (June 9th), AFP reported.
On Saturday, nine women and three children were among 17 people killed in a pre-dawn bombardment of a residential neighbourhood in the city of Deraa, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Dozens more were wounded, some of them seriously, in the same city.
In Homs city, government forces hit opposition-held districts with artillery and mortar fire in a bid to regain control of them, killing at least seven civilians.
Another civilian was killed in a bombardment in Aleppo and three civilians were killed in shelling in Idlib and Latakia provinces.
Also Friday, reports from United Nations observers who visited the village of Kubeir, where at least 55 people were killed earlier this week, spoke of blood on the walls and burned flesh.
"Armoured vehicle tracks were visible in the vicinity," UN spokesperson Martin Nesirky said. "Some homes were damaged by rockets from armoured vehicles, grenades and a range of calibre weapons."
Meanwhile, Russia said it will block any United Nations' military action Syria.
Russia's foreign minister Sergei Lavrov said Saturday that Russia will "not sanction the use of force at the United Nations Security Council".